In Monterosa ski, from Friday 2 February, it is also possible to ski mountaineering safely at night.
In the Gressoney Valley, it is possible to ski the slopes from Stafal to Colle Bettaforca. Once up, it is possible to have an "aperitivo" or dinner in collaboration with the Jutz, Sitten and Ristoro Colle Betta restaurants, which will be open for the event.
2 trails available:
- from Stafal to Sant'Anna, along the B6 Delle Marmotte slope, with a development of 2,300 metres and a positive drop of 350 metres;
- from Sant'Anna to Colle Betta, along the Colle Betta ascent route, with a development of 3,100 metres and a positive drop of 550 metres.
The Stafal-Sant'Anna cable car service is also available, at a cost of €5.00, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., with runs every 30 minutes. The last cable car run is at 10.15 p.m.
The cable car will be free only for holders of seasonal ski mountaineering Monterosa Ski.
The descent is possible along the slopes Pistone Betta, Delle Marmotte and Diretta Staffal.
The last descent from Colle Betta is scheduled for 10:00 PM and is followed by the Monterosa Ski rescue slope.
Friday, February 2
Friday, February 16
Friday 1st of March
Friday 8 March opening for MonterosaSkiAlp
Friday, March 15
Friday, March 29
Friday, April 12
Some useful tips
- clothing suitable for harsh climates
- wear a helmet
- wear a headlamp, which must always be lit, both uphill and downhill
- mobile phone always on
- use only the planned routes
- to behave responsibly
- moderate the downhill speed
- pay particular attention to the Delle Marmotte section of the slope, which can be covered both uphill and downhill
- only ski touring equipment (no snowshoes, crampons or other)
For emergencies, please contact the Slope Director at 0039/348/3111534 or the snow groomer operator at 0039/347/2967841.