ANTAGNOD – BRUSSON – CHAMPORCHER – GRESSONEY-SAINT-JEAN
The seasonal ski area satellite ski pass is the solution for those who prefer to ski in less crowded areas, to experience Monte Rosa in a more intimate dimension
What does the seasonal ski pass for the satellite ski areas include?
Access to one of the Monterosa Ski satellite ski areas, choice between Antagnod, Brusson, Gressoney-Saint-Jean or Champorcher
What is the difference between the Ski Area Satellite or Ski Area Satellite Extended seasonal ski passes?
• The satellite ski area seasonal ski pass is valid in the selected ski area, in the opening calendar provided by the ski area
• The ski area satellite extended seasonal ski pass, in addition to its validity in the selected ski area, guarantees access to the Monterosa Ski area until 24 December 2023 and from the definitive closing date of the selected ski area to 14 April 2024
What are the advantages of the ski area satellite seasonal ski pass?
• Being able to ski at an advantageous price
• Having the convenience of not having to purchase a ski pass every time you want to ski
What is the difference between the Champorcher seasonal ski pass and the Champorcher Expert?
• The seasonal Champorcher extended DOES NOT include access to the Madeleine ski lift
• The seasonal Champorcher expert extended includes access to the Madeleine ski lift
By purchasing the Champocher seasonal ticket it is possible to access the Madeleine ski lift by purchasing the daily supplement of € 5.00 at the start of the lift